- Totally reinventing the traditional dog toy. It uses smell to stimulate your dog's brain as they scan each nook & cranny to track down hidden biscuits. This mental stimulation causes brain activity similar to learning a new trick. Over time this raises their IQ & decreases their fear of the world around them.
- This special fabric ball is a puzzle game used to stimulate your dog's brain.
- Leaps ahead of traditional toys
- The secret to calming an energetic dog
- Brain games burn energy faster than physical exercise
- Keep your dog entertained for hours
- Reduce bad behaviors & separation anxiety Machine Washable Just toss it into the washing machine!
- Made from strongly felt fabric it is easily cleaned. Easy to Use Simply place biscuits deep in the fabric folds. The material will bury them inside the ball.
1. The main fabric of the sniff ball is environmentally friendly felt cloth, which is soft and skin-friendly, environmentally friendly and easy to clean, and supports machine washing
2. The sniffing ball is an upgraded version of the traditional sniffing pad, and it is more difficult for dogs to get food. Therefore, the first time a dog uses a sniffing ball, the food should be placed on the edge of the ball where it is easy to find. Knowing that there is food hidden in the ball, you can put the food in the ball to moderately increase the difficulty of foraging for the dog.
3. The sniffing ball is made of many folded circles and has many deep mouths. The owner can hide food between the folds of the fabric to encourage the pet to sniff them.
4. It is more difficult to find food. Dogs find the root of the food according to the smell and play with the ball while eating.
5. Easy to store, small in size, the smaller the sphere, the more hidden the food and the more difficult it is. It is a great condensed toy.
Why is the sniff ball such a great toy?
-Sniffing is a good mental and physical exercise for pets
-Sniffing can reduce stress levels, which is very calming for dogs
-It can improve their concentration and problem-solving skills
-It makes dining for dogs more fun
-Can be used to help pets relieve boredom and reduce stress, effectively reducing the incidence of destructive behaviors
-Dogs are animals that don't like to eat, which means they like to get food through work
-Most importantly-it's fun! Pets love sniffing